Thursday, September 23, 2010

This few day many things are happen from me,
now im inside hostel n alone,using william broadbrand,
coz he is not here,he ady went back to taiping,
but never inform me also,n sms to him,
he aso didnt reply...><...dunno Y...
myb is tat day,
tat day we went to penang,5nd road pasar malam,
thn he say he dunwan to drive car...
thn take the key to me n i drive...
when we having dinner at pasar malam,i drive bac...
i was drive tat time,they play at behind,
thn he was play with me..but i say to him,whn i was driving dun play..
but he was not listening to my warning,how know play until my nail hurt to my face,
my face was bleeding...tat time i was really HOT...
i didnt scold him also,but my face show tat i was angry..they all aso didnt play ady..sometime im not easy to get angry u know???1st semester until nw izzit saw me angry b4?tis is 1st time i angry...
but second day whn got class,thn i saw u havent wake up..i call u wake up..
thn i direct go take my breakfast ady..but u never infrom me u went bac to taiping..
all ppl call non-stop to your phone,but u didnt answer..make all ppl worry..
until 2day i sms u,u still havent reply me msg..am i wrong???

No comments:

Post a Comment