Friday, November 5, 2010

Im not a good son'


SAD
This Deepavali holiday im not so happy =(
Actually im not a good son...
Yesterday is my mom birthday,but i do not knw it n ady forget.
Only 2day i went to her room get some money n open the wallet n c the identity card,
i jus knw..it is too late for me.
I like so sad my mom birthday i aso get forget..not a good son.
Mom i jus wan to wish u happy birthday n sry about i forget your birthday.
n wish u healthy.=)
Dissapointed to Myself...

SAD
And yesterday i lying on my bed around 1hour still not yet slp.
cant slp at all..thn i think alot of sad things.
i like not a Man...yesterday i one side on my phone sad song n start to think,
think until tears out...im weak.
i cry because one of my best fren from college gotta leave us and give up his study n he also is my roommate,i miss the moment we all joke,eat,play,slp,argue.
i just want to say ur my brother...thx u give us a good memory..i wish u success in your future.


SAD
I was at home few day ady,
im sad i didnt do wat im promise,
i promise myself i will use this holiday as a study week,
but i was break my promise..didnt do anythg at all..jus on9,slp,eat,out.
Y i become like that..brain ady slow compare wit other ppl still duwan work hard.
why why why..i really cant accept it....
when i will make the changes???
LIM WEE KWANG PLS BEHAVE YOURSELF...

3 comments:

  1. hye,relax man. dont think too much k?
    stay strong. there's nothing you cant handle.
    and i'm sure you can make it.
    anyhow,wish you good luck and all the best ya,my friend.
    dont forget to smile.
    it's a curve that sets everyhing right (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. don think so much.Lim Wee Kwang u r the best..

    ReplyDelete